GMT400 - Community Scan Tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

N9nefingers

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bugdewde....I couldn't get my ABS unit to connect. Tried it a bunch of times. Probably just an isolated thing with my truck and not the scanner. Maybe it'll work with yours, or maybe someone will chime in with what I am messing up. Dunno. Hope it works for you my friend.

Illbedipped

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear it's making it's way along the list. This is such a nice thing for the OP to offer! My 92 is running fine now other than a random SES light that only comes on after driving at highway speeds for more than 10-15 minutes. It's probably something simple...I hope.

bugdewde

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Scan tool arrived today!!!
Going to do some reading on getting the abs to link up tonight.
Hope to cycle my ABS brake solenoids this evening or tomorrow evening. With luck, I can bleed the brakes Thursday or Friday evening.
@Illbedipped , you still next?
Pic for content verification.

You must be registered for see images attach

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scan tool arrived today!!!
Going to do some reading on getting the abs to link up tonight.
Hope to cycle my ABS brake solenoids this evening or tomorrow evening. With luck, I can bleed the brakes Thursday or Friday evening.
@Illbedipped , you still next?
Pic for content verification.

Be interesting to see if you can bleed your brakes as @N9nefingers could not get it to on his 1995.

bugdewde

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sadly, no ABS love for me and my '95 OBD1.
It's working on engine stuff .... O2 sensors, IAC, Coolant temps, open/closed loop, idle speed, etc ..... but no ABS. The good news is there's no codes stored at all. Air bag, engine, etc... all good... and no check engine light or other lights on.

I'm going to read up on it some tonight to see if there's a way to access ABS.
Pic of the display for ABS ....
I reconnected and repeated the process 6 or 8 times to no avail.

Last edited: