GMT400 - Community Scan Tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Racesmith

Reaction score
I am not familiar with the ABS bleeding. I am looking on here for more information about it.

Racesmith

Reaction score
What function(s) are you looking for?
I downloaded the ABS Bleeding PDF from this site and I am not sure where the scan tool comes into play on 1999 K3500 brake bleed. (Complete noob on these trucks)

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’ll need a Bi-directional Scan Tool that will bleed your ABS. The App/Dongle won’t do this.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey sorry about the late replies and yes I've received the scanner it works great I'll be swapping fpr springs and working on the exhaust and I'll be ready to send the tool along its way later this week

hey yes I'm still in possession of the scanner its been a valuable source if data but seems I've had it for quite a while now if whoever is next would dm me I'll be more than happy to send it along to whever is next in line

Email to Termite:
“Hey sorry about the lack of any kind of communication or response just been going through a lot over here it's all good I should be able to send that computer to the next in line Friday or Saturday this this week
again sorry about that”

:3811797817_8d685371