Calander

• Yes

Votes: 34 79.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
We should also offer to sell it on FSC.......I wonder if they would go for that. The preservation society would be all over it.

Besides, I think it would be ironic if our little site got a calendar up, and that huge site didn't. :rotflmao:

BTW, who in the world voted "No"?????

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Besides, I think it would be ironic if our little site got a calendar up, and that huge site didn't. :rotflmao:

Here it is a lot easier to see the calender because of how small the forum is, you click "whats new" and you are almost guaranteed to see the thread about it. I know of FSC i didn't even see the calender thread until the day before pictures were due, I got some pictures in though.

:lol: I was wondering the same damn thing but wasn't gonna say anything. It's probably Shaggy trolling us.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
We should also offer to sell it on FSC.......I wonder if they would go for that. The preservation society would be all over it.

Fsc would **** hell you get get threatened by tooley and the other for posting a link to another forum let alone a calender lol

I didnt see the thread for the calender over there niether till it was canceled and I suggested putting it in the snapshot section and chuggs got all ****** about it.

To real burn fsc members too we should get some GMT400 shirts soon too since they dont even have those cept for the midwest group no thanks to the site itself

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I posted this in the submission thread but figured I would put it here too.

For those that have not seen one or want to know what types of pictures are wanted refer to this. It is last years calender pages from fsc's 2011 calender.

You must be registered for see images attach

Edit: Found more old calenders

Or you can see more in here

http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forum/...cepting-pics-now-through-sunday-oct-10th.html

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im going to take some fresh pics tomorrow with the winters on for my submissions :)

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I'm definitely in. Just let us know where to send the pics. Not that it matters but how much will the calendar run? I assume they'll be a bit more expensive that your normal puppy dog one's at the mall since there will be far fewer printed, but when we're talking about an ALL GMT400 calendar....price doesn't matter. :rocking:

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
I got a Southeast Chapter decal and shirt on FSC. Bought it from a member that was making them...cant remember his name :dunno: