Calander

• Yes

Votes: 34 79.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Ill message shaggy tomorow after I hopefully here back from Ray if not Dirtyhick sounds like he can assist with some print shops

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I'm in for a Calendar, as long as the price is reasonable and shipping isn't outrageous. It would be sweet, maybe have our real names on our photo or something that way we know who's is who's. I will try and photoshop a page together with my truck to see how it will look.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm in and I agree with prosho about the names.

On a side note there should be something in options where we type in our real names so we can refer to people by name and not just username. Vigh_J i think is the only person who i know their actual name lol

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Alright mofos, even if dev don't getthis goin I will. If you don't have acceptable pictures take some. And I mean with a good camera and hi resolution shots. I am guessing shots will need to be in by the end of next week at the latest.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I may have some acceptable ones, I will check around. Are you lookin for any shots in particular?