GMT floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Would think better quality too huh?

Not sure about that, but they definitely look like they'd catch more mud/snow than the factory style. Which would be great for me as the Suburban is my primary transportation during the winter. The red truck has nice Weathertech mats and it's been in the garage on a trickle charger for almost two months now...

McQuick

Reaction score
They just showed up. Unfortunately these are quite a bit darker gray than the factory mats from my '97 Suburban, but they look like they're pretty good reproductions of the original mats otherwise. Not quite as many plastic spikes on the bottom of these either, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing? Having them all intact on the driver's side mat is a nice improvement though. They're a nice heavy feeling material but still pretty flexible. Overall these seem well made to me but for the price I'm disappointed in the color difference from original. In a standard cab truck it probably wouldn't matter as much, but if I end up running these in the Suburban I have a feeling the color mismatch with the rear mats will bug me.

My factory mats pictured on top, the new Holley 05-200LG on bottom.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

McQuick

Reaction score
I called Holley and asked if they would send me a photo of the actual gray floor mat because I was concerned they were too dark. They wouldn’t and that’s why I haven’t bought them. I’ll be calling Holley again Monday to find out if they’ll make the changes to the colour. The interest in this product is obviously very high

jefflroberts

Reaction score
I have those style Weathertech liners in my 07 Suburban. It's parked in the dirt and gravel a lot and they do a good job of protecting the carpet. I will probably buy some for my 99 Burb when I can.

McQuick

Reaction score
I emailed Holley this morning expressing our concerns. They were extremely happy to hear they had made the forum but disappointed in themselves in regards to the grey floor mats. Seems the grey colour will be reviewed and other colours are being considered. I’ll keep you posted on any updates from Holley.

Night Bomber

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 1995 K1500 and a 1998 C1500 that I bought a set of Weathertech floor mats for.
I love them so much I bought a third set to give to my little brother for his 1997 C1500.
Here is the website where I found them

Exceptional floor mats that prevent water and mud from getting into the carpeting and into the door seals.
Made and sold in Canada but I'm sure they must be available in Amrika.

The search field didn't want to find my mats when I punched in that I had a K1500 but I had not problem finding them when I selected SUBURBAN.

Save a few bucks and be sure to select that you ONLY WANT THE FRONT MATS if you don't have extended cab or Suburban.

I especially like the way the mat extends out to the side so any dirt or water buildup flows OUT of the cab, NOT INTO THE CARPET.

Attachments

• Weathertech Suburban Front Floor Mats 220202 01.jpg
    Weathertech Suburban Front Floor Mats 220202 01.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited: