GMT-400 truck small parts galore.....bolts,brackets,tow hooks..mirrors,hubcaps,ect...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I need a dome light cover just the little plastic piece for the middle light how much mailed to 50666?

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you wouldn't happen to have an engine wiring harness would ya?

I've got a 97 tahoe 4x4 w/ manual transfer case and I need a wiring harness(the truck caught fire under the hood and ruined the factory harness)

That i do have several of..$100 shipped to you...nothing cut 97 engine wire harness.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am getting close to up and going here within 2 weeks more time...I am buying more trucks and CL keeps me so busy..they are down to frame within 2 weeks of getting them in here..parts go fast around my area here..sorry i have not been on here much...I am back...

if you all need to contact me you can email me i will get it on my phone. please pm for email or look in my profile to get it there. Thanks

Antichrist

Reaction score
Any chance you have the air cleaner assembly for a 5.7 TBI? Top and bottom with as little rust as possible.. Trying to replace one that's starting to rot through.

And a rear floor mat for a Tahoe/Suburban/Blazer In Garnet Red?

Spare tire mount from a 2 door Tahoe/Blazer/Yukon mounts inside the cargo area?
Jack and tools for the same truck?

And if possible, carpeted spare cover, in Garnet Red?

Sorry for the long list. We just bought the truck and we're correcting the PO mistakes..

Prices/shipping to Lancaster NY 14086 when you have time. Thank you!