GMT-400 truck small parts galore.....bolts,brackets,tow hooks..mirrors,hubcaps,ect...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
The trim rings for around the door handles. They all good with all 4 clips? if so I would like 4 grey ones

CrewCab Steve

mduryea88

Reaction score
i need an instrument cluster, actually just the gauge faces. i removed mine to sand the back of the gauges and broke it. mine is a 95 only year for this one with the 5k tach (manual trans)

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Keep up with the pictures! I have gone through them and my list is getting longer and longer! haha I may add one of those door panel arm rests with the power mirror control! I want to move my controls from my dash to the door!

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep up with the pictures! I have gone through them and my list is getting longer and longer! haha I may add one of those door panel arm rests with the power mirror control! I want to move my controls from my dash to the door!

Huh? Power mirror switch in dash? Got pics?

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Huh? Power mirror switch in dash? Got pics?

This is an old pic but it shows it. The top knob above the 4x4 switch. I am not sure what it is out of, but I have aftermarket CalVu mirrors and this was put in for them. I never realized it wasn't stock til I got in a friends 400 and he had the controls on the door.

You must be registered for see images attach

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i need an instrument cluster, actually just the gauge faces. i removed mine to sand the back of the gauges and broke it. mine is a 95 only year for this one with the 5k tach (manual trans)

I will have to check my "MANUAL TRANS PARTS SHELF" I whord 5 speed parts...LOL and will let you know

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

no problem...keep a list going...whenever your ready...dont make me build a "AIRMAN SKEE" shelf...LOL

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Right now I am at this...
-Bezel
-Door Jamb switch (button to turn off my dome lights)
-headlight mounting brackets/adjusters
-Tow hooks (maybe)
-Drivers door piece with power mirror controls
-Blank for top dash switch (unless already in the bezel)
-Third brake light socket (if ya got one. I need the whole socket, I believe.)
-Horn or two (might be fun to wire up a few more... hee hee )

But I have less than two weeks left! So I will be actually placing that order here soon! Should all fit in a flat rate box! And then whatever you can fit the bezel in!

Last edited: