Gauge Clusters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tierneyj

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so I have a stock '93 gauge cluster with just the speedometer, gas, water temp, oil pressure and battery gauges on it. I'm looking to get a replacement with a tachometer on it because I don't want to mount onto my dash (it's all original) and was wondering if anyone had found a stock replacement with it on there if this is even an option for my truck. Does anyone know if the wiring would need to be changed or added to in order to replace it or would it be as easy as just plugging in the new cluster?

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Easiest to find tach clusters in a '94, though not all of them had it, it was more common. Get one from same type of engine - like if you have a 5.0/5.7 find another 5.0/5.7, if you have a 4.3, only another 4.3, etc. It's a drop-in with no mods needed. You can also very easily take it apart and swap over your odometer to keep your mileage legit.

Also doesn't matter manual vs. automatic; you can easily change out the gear indicator section in minutes.

Richard

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
You can also get a digital one from Dakota digital if you wanna spend that much

tierneyj

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
found the part but its now discontinued, any good ideas on how to locate this part? any places you've used to find the part that might be helpful? even if it's the '94 cluster, it will still fit.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
found the part but its now discontinued, any good ideas on how to locate this part? any places you've used to find the part that might be helpful? even if it's the '94 cluster, it will still fit.
EBay.