GarrettGmc's 94 ecsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Coming along! I wish I had red lights above my truck when I took the photo, it would have looked so much cooler!

caychey-20dark-jpg.185011

So what's the deal with that K2500 8 lugger you have there in the background? You never told me about that lol

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ha yea it's an led strip that I just ran in the rafters. Not a 2500. 89 1400 4x4 rclb. Picked it up for parts for me an step dads rust bucket.
Abt to get in another hour of sanding

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys are lucky. Finding these trucks everywhere like that.
They are as rare as hens teeth around here.

Theres prolly a 400 on every street up here. You name any type of configuration an we have one around. An they're pretty cheap an all rust free

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I should take both you and @884x4310ci on an adventure to Gavin's GMT400 Emporium :D

Believe me I'm tempted to go pick up a couple more trucks i've seen past couple days. Most of them are 2 for 1 an under 1k haha

So I've been sanding down, wiping clean then quick primer. Gunna do sections down to bare metal then quick primer for now. Got a buddy who has connections at a body shop so I might look into getting the body work done but figured save some by sanding it down. Other then that I'm looking for an engine, found an 04 ls 5.3 from a tahoe with 78k wiring an trans for 2k idk if it's a good deal or not.
You must be registered for see images attach

Also how do I replace these? What are they called or can I even order them?

7thdarkangel

Breaking Sh*t
Reaction score
Believe me I'm tempted to go pick up a couple more trucks i've seen past couple days. Most of them are 2 for 1 an under 1k haha

So I've been sanding down, wiping clean then quick primer. Gunna do sections down to bare metal then quick primer for now. Got a buddy who has connections at a body shop so I might look into getting the body work done but figured save some by sanding it down. Other then that I'm looking for an engine, found an 04 ls 5.3 from a tahoe with 78k wiring an trans for 2k idk if it's a good deal or not.

Also how do I replace these? What are they called or can I even order them?

Drill out the rivets and rivet the new ones back on. Not sure what they are called tho

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally a large purchase for her:D:D:D