[FS] LED flasher/relay and bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Bought this because i would have been too lazy to wire in resistors lol. As far as i know, this will prevent hyperflash no matter how many LED turn signals you have. I used it with these two LED bulbs and it works exactly as it should, no hyperflash, and it still has the clicking noise. Ordered it for $15 off autolumination.com and the bulbs for another $15, totalling about $40 with shipping. Ill take $20+shipping for bulbs and flasher.

PLEASE NOTE that the flasher is an EP36 and will ONLY work for the '88-'94 OBS trucks with the old dash. The bulbs are 1157 and should fit any OBS for '88-'99.

As for the bulbs, they both work fine. They are white in color, and I used them in conjunction with the flasher for about a month or two with zero problems. They have 18 forward-facing LEDs and 6 around the base to hit the reflectors in your parking lights.

PICS.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
does this come with something 2 show how 2 install? and also can you do 4 bulbs instead of just the 2? thanks for your time.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I only have the two bulbs, sorry. And the installation is easy, the flasher is under the dash, to the left of the steering column. Its one of the box-shaped things in a row, you can just pull them out until you find the one that is three pronged like the picture above. Actually, I'm going to have to dig around, i forgot where i left the damn thing.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
You can also turn your signal on and feel which one is clicking.....it's a definite thump feeling to the case of the relay you're looking for.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
****, forgot i still had these up FS. Not sure, i would have to set up a paypal, then have the money somehow deposited into my debit card so i can get them shipped.