FS higher end computer parts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOLD!!!

Last edited:

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im interested in the power supply, the dvd rw, and maybe one of the cpu coolers if I can make it work for me. Can you post some pics?

Im currently running a AsRock extreme 970 mobo with a 3.6 ghz black zypher 4 core, 2gb sapphire video card, 16gb ddr3, with 5 chassis fans, all stuffed into a Alienware area 51 case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah I can grab some pics, I'm stuck at work tonight so it may be another day or so before I can get them put up here.

also I'm still using the CPU/mobo/h70 cooler/power supply right now, so I won't have those available to ship to anyone until early next week when my upgrade parts come in and I can swap them out. but I can definitely get pics of them installed, and I can get more after I pull them to do the upgrade too.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im interested in the power supply, the dvd rw, and maybe one of the cpu coolers if I can make it work for me. Can you post some pics?

Im currently running a AsRock extreme 970 mobo with a 3.6 ghz black zypher 4 core, 2gb sapphire video card, 16gb ddr3, with 5 chassis fans, all stuffed into a Alienware area 51 case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

So I'm pretty busy with the holiday on Monday, I'll grab some pics when I'm able to remove the items from use, it should be next tues/Wednesday when I get to that point. sorry for the delay, let me know if you want any specific pics of anything.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok finally able to get some prices and info on the parts:

DX58SO extreme Motherboard -$175
i7 920 cpu - $50
Corsair TX750 power supply - $40
corsair H70 liquid cpu cooler - $30
thors hammer air cpu cooler- $10
sony DDU1681S-0B DVD-RW 22x drive - $15
Samsung MV-3V4G3 (1x 4GB) ram - $40 (these are selling used for like $90+ per stick, I don't feel right asking that much, I'll take $40 for it, but if no one is interested I'll put it on ebay)
corsair TR3X6G1600C8D (3x 2GB) ram - $15
haupauge TV input card - $5

If anyone is interested in multiple pieces, etc let me know, we can work out a deal, shipping is also not included in these but we can negotiate that. let me know.

I won't be able to pull this setup apart until I get the last of my parts for the new build (which should come tomorrow), but I can get pics once I do that as well.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it looks like everything is sold pending payment