Front marker lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
D
Ok what's worse than a problem that fixes itself. I came in from work and got my test light and volt meter and was going to check a few things. Then my wife tells me we have to go to the vet in a few minuites, so I`ll have to make it a quick check. Started with the flasher to see what kind of power its getting and it checked 12.4 so then I plugged it back in and turned on the flashers. They worked. Got out and walked up front and the marker lights are working. Go back and try the turn signals, they're working too. I did find evidience a cat had been at work in the cab. Found a wire is pulled down and I have no idea where it goes. Its a black and has I think 4 wires in it and a funny looking double spade plug. Maybe from the Multifunction switch. Will be checking some more this weekend. I was really hoping to get out but they just salted the roads and we will get an inch r two tomorrow.
Ps, Sewlow they look nice!
Don't EVER get rid of that cat-in fact can I borrow it for a few days to fix my electrical gremlins too please?

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All led exterior bulbs. All of them.
Every. Single. One.
Headlights, markers, cab lights, mirrors, cargo light, flares, brake lights, tail lights, plate lights.
Digital flasher, no issues.

Attachments

• IMG_20220416_201821140.jpg
    IMG_20220416_201821140.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 5

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All led exterior bulbs. All of them.
Every. Single. One.
Headlights, markers, cab lights, mirrors, cargo light, flares, brake lights, tail lights, plate lights.
Digital flasher, no issues.

Yup, same here. Resistors are only necessary if you try to use the stock flasher.

I think most come with the resistor installed, don't they?

Some do, but I've never used those. Mine are a combo of SuperBrightLED's and amazon specials.