Front end opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
Alright guys I'm getting bored with the denali clip so I think its time to change it up. Just wanting some opinions. I'm either going with a gmc grill with a black bumper or a chrome Chevy grill with a chrome bumper. I'm leaning towards the gmc clip but can't decide.

But I'm keeping the Denali clip since its oem and they are impossible to get your hands on. (unless someone wants to trade me a black gmc front end and cash lol)

I'm redoing somethings on the truck this winter. The front clip and wheels will be the two major changes. Most likely going with gunmetal coy c5s in 22s

Last edited:

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I hadnt done the escalade clip I was going to do a GMC grill with a chrome diesel bumper

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Of course since I own a GMC I'm going to tell you that's my vote. I just like the look so much better than the strip that runs across the grill on the chevy.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
My bumper is stock, just plasti-dipped. I did pull the chrome strip out of the molding on it. I wish i had a smoothie. and over on fsc i saw something interesting. A guy on there took a chevrolet grill and molded the plastic in a way to remove the bowtie. I've got a pic of it somewhere..

Found it:
You must be registered for see images attach

just something that I haven't seen too often.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I prefer the GMC, but I really like the Chevy without the bowtie. Like this...