From when I got it til now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Im thinkin about decranking and taking the blocks off of my truck and leaving it with the 3" bl til I either SAS or get a lift for my truck, what is everyones input?

Is there a reason behind this? If your front end is shot then decranking isn't gonna help any. If it's just for a better ride than go for it.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Im wanting to lower it back down for the ride quality but also to lessen the stress on my front end

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
truck looks good, and I love my reel light on my 94, I'll get a pic of it in the morning before work and post it up if i remember and don't get called into work early because my coworker ends up busy having a baby.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Thanks man, and I dont know if it would mount the same in the 96-98 as in the tbi trucks due to the airbreather being different

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man, and I dont know if it would mount the same in the 96-98 as in the tbi trucks due to the airbreather being different

yeah that is true, we have alot more room on the tbi trucks on the fender, i remember seeing one on a vortech motor truck mounted on the fire all on the passenger side one time a while back.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
yeah that is true, we have alot more room on the tbi trucks on the fender, i remember seeing one on a vortech motor truck mounted on the fire all on the passenger side one time a while back.

Thats where I was thinkin it would go just havent really felt like goin out in the heat messin with it, but Im also gonna put a cai on it so Ill have more room on the fender with the air box gone

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
After decranking, still need to remove the blocks but my truck use to be the same height as my friends with the 6" procomp lift
You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
New headlights, corner lights, turnsignals, and fender flares ordered, should be here within a week and a half then gettin put on ASAP