Forum Time Displayed Incorrect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
This is another problem that I know a few other people have mentioned here and there that they also have. I do know some say they don't have the problem though.

In my UCP my timezone is set correctly to Central Time Zone -6:00, Yet the forum always displays times an hour behind what I am.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My time is right. Are you sure you are on the right timezone? I see you are setup in central time. Not sure why yours is showing a different time. How far is it off?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
My time is right. Are you sure you are on the right timezone? I see you are setup in central time. Not sure why yours is showing a different time. How far is it off?

1 hour behind. I know there was a discussion about this in the chat thread a while ago. Most everyone else has the correct time but a few others were the same way as mine.

Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Did you check the DST check box for daylight savings time?

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
It's the same for me, I started it in the chat thread that time. Mine is set for CST as well and is always an hour behind. If it is 8:00 the forum says 7:00 with or without the Daylight savings time box checked. Either way it is an hour or more before when it is supposed to.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk