Ford Lightning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SouthBoston

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pulled up next to an early 90's ford lightning at a stoplight last night. We revved em for a bit and when it turned green.....he took off slowly and conservatively. I was disappointed, what happened to the good ole days of stoplight to stoplight glory? Now kids think a lowered Honda is cooler than an old 396 chevelle or a bad boy mopar....I'm so confused.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I race on a dadily basis here haha EVERYBODY thinks they drive a race car! (Including me :jester:) hahaha

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know I could've lit him up too, my 350 was ready haha

you wouldnt of stood a chance, sorry to break it to you. those 351s had more done stock then you think. gt40 heads, different cam grind, higher compression ratio, maf for better tuning, and 4:10 gears

SouthBoston

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just know that one of the old 240hp lightning s from the early 90's can't catch my 92 with a 350 with a cam, intake, ultimate mods, true duals with headers and a 5 speed

SouthBoston

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And 92 gmc, maybe I would've lost but it would've been more fun than going a whopping 20mph to the next red one haha