Ford keys?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Nope not on an obs, I'm not an idiot.

Went to my buddies today who just recently bought a dmax and wanted my stock keys so he traded me some ford keys I sold him a while back and even did all the work. My fender measurements now are a hair over 38 in the front and like 37 in the rear, it was like 36 in the front before.

Before

You must be registered for see images attach

After

Angles

And his dmax.

He also has a pretty badass obs, just needs paint, finish front bumper and to finish shaving his tailgate.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love your nbs dfw it looks so much better. How's the ride? 2" lift shocks may not be a terrible idea if they are close to fully extended.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
The ride is the same as it was on my old 98 so I'm used to it plus today was the first time I had even opened the door to the truck since last friday. It is not getting driven that much because in the past month I have put over 2300 miles on it and that aint cool. So now I drive a pos 98 camry getting 29 mpg consistently. I am not worried about the shocks either because eventually I will be lifting this truck more, right now my tool situation is making me debate between ifs or sas though.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I have had 2 lifted trucks and I own a lifted land rover, it was only a matter of time before my mind would sway from stock dd status. But for now prolly stuff 35s.