Fog lights for hd bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mackbuster

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently purchased a hd bumper from lmc and I was wonder what fog lights people used and how they mounted them

Thanks

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have some 4x6 lights from oreillys and just made a L bracket and bolted it using the lower valance bolts. If i could i would of just welded a flat bar under the bumper hole at the right height you need it. And just make sure you drill a hole in flat bar before you weld it.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah the 4x6 work really well. Mine still need a little adjustment but I love them. And I put billet grilles to fill up the bumper holes so my lights are behind the grilles. I think it looks pretty sick like that, cant even tell theres lights in there until I turn them on.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
On the 3 trucks I've done this to, I've used modified adjusters from 88-89 headlights and that size bulb. They are slightly smaller than 4x6 and have almost identical proportions to the opening in the bumper.

You must be registered for see images attach

Also, as a side note, there is only one HD truck in the GMT400 bodystyle, and that is the 15,000 GVW 3500HD. The bumper you are referring to is a diesel bumper.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have a write up on how you used the gmt400 lights in Bumper? That looks nice!!

Mackbuster

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the inputs but yah those 88 to 89 headlight look sick Thanks guys