Fog lights/Diesel Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigboi

Reaction score
I've been searching for hours. I've seen it done. People say just to use cheap 4x6 lights. Any one have pics on how to mount them and what lights specifically used? Doing this project next next weekend and want to get everything squared away. Any tips or ideas would be appreciated. And pics of finished products.

Thanks.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you are doing this next weekend then I suggest just making your own brackets and welding them to the back side of the bumper. Look at the Hella 450 and 550 driving lights. They may fill the openings in the bumper better than the OEM lights did on the Limiteds.

Last edited:

bigboi

Reaction score
Thanks man. For it to be so popular, there isnt much info online. The pics in that thread cleared up a good many concerns I had.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my 350 TBI powered iPhone

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score

bigboi

Reaction score
Roger that. Appreciate it. Its hard to tell from the pic and description on the ad; is that just a mounting bracket or is that the actual light?

Last edited:

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and get these:

Left Side: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Factory-OEM...Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e853ee70e&vxp=mtr

Right Side: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Factory-OEM...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2587963a91&vxp=mtr

They fit perfectly. I used them on my truck. I didn't want to weld anything to the bumper, since it was already painted. They were very easy to install.

how do they install?

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The lights will require you to make custom mounting brackets which either get welded to the back side of the bumper or secured some other way to the truck using bolts and stuff. I would personally just remove the bumper, set it up on a work bench or something and make my own brackets and weld them.