Fog light switches, volant, temp mirror, outside heated mirrors and more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you still have a cargo lamp switch? Will it clip in above the Cargo lamp switch?

Yeah, I still have the cargo switch. I am not sure if it will, but I am thinking the cargo switches are all the same, and they are in the middle spot, and are a bit shorter height wise than the others.

Shawn

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, It happened, someone made me a offer for the Tahoe that I simply couldn't refuse. I now have a 02 Envoy. I have a whole bunch of leftover parts for sale, grab em while you can!

2- Fog light switches & more, fit in the vertical (up/down) panel beside the radio. I have 3 of these, Fog light switches $30 each...Fog light and Cargo switch and bezel $40 Airbag switch $10 , Regular cargo switch $10 plus $6 shipping for any...

You must be registered for see images attach

I am glad to accept PayPal...

More to come I'm sure...PM me to make sure the item you need is still here...

Shawn

I need at least one fog light switch if available? I pm'd you also

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All PM's have been replied to...sorry for the delay, but had a minor heart issue, but all is ok, and I am back running again!

Shawn