Fog light switches, volant, temp mirror, outside heated mirrors and more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fog light switches, TBI volant CAI, temp mirror, outside heated mirrors and more

Well, It happened, someone made me a offer for the Tahoe that I simply couldn't refuse. I now have a 02 Envoy. I have a whole bunch of leftover parts for sale, grab em while you can!

1- Cupholder for center console, I have 1, has rubber inserts, it is epoxied together it is in good shape, you can't see the epoxy at all when in place. Whoever did it, did a real nice job!. $20 plus $6 in shipping

You must be registered for see images attach

2- Fog light switches & more, fit in the vertical (up/down) panel beside the radio. I have 3 of these, Fog light switches $30 each...Fog light and Cargo switch and bezel $40 Airbag switch $10 , Regular cargo switch $10 plus $6 shipping for any...

3- Volant Cold Air Intake... These are almost $300 new. You can snag this one for $125 plus $10 in shipping...

4- Inside Dual readout Compass Temp mirror, No Pigtail. Has pass airbag light on it. $30 plus $6 in shipping...

5- Outside heated power mirrors, from a 99 Suburban. $60 for the pair, plus $10 shipping

6- Steering wheel with airbag and radio controls, (Chevy) $ 50 plus $12 shipping

I am glad to accept PayPal...

More to come I'm sure...PM me to make sure the item you need is still here...

Shawn

Last edited:

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im looking for the fog light switch. Let me know

Last edited:

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have sent numerous PMs about the fog light switch and all have gone unanswered.

Sent from my piece of crap iPhone using Tapatalk