Flush Mount Cab Clearance Lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those flush mount lights are sick... need some shots of the lights on in the dark.

Unfortunately, what you see is as good as it's going to get for this truck. Shortly after he got the truck back, he moved to California and eventually sold it. I was supposed to get the chance at a good photo shoot, but never did.

Jason, do you know which brand of flush mounts they went with for that truck?

Precision Rodware.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
itd be really cool if someone could stretch one the whole was across the top of the back window where the third brake light is,,,

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
its been done but its a huge pita cause its such a tight area...there is a guy in nc about to do one too

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like those, particularly on a show truck. I hate seeing crew dually trucks without cab lights.

I agree. A dually has to have all the lights to look right in my book.

its been done but its a huge pita cause its such a tight area...there is a guy in nc about to do one too

Not to mention the fact that the roof is curved, adding to the issues. If you have too long of a straight LED in there, it just starts to look not quite right with the light not following the curve.

Shane_o_mac

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd like to get the third brake like from a 98 sts maybe even on out of a newer caddy I dont think the newer ones would look as good tho.