Flat black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

towman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
around here vinyl wrap is not cheap, usually don't get show work but i am sure a maaco paint job would be a lot cheaper, if you go that route sand the truck yourself as that is where they save a lot of time and you get crappy work because of it

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I consider the primer grey but my truck already looks primered.
I like your hood that ***** is gangsta

Stick on scoops lol.

If you want a cheap paint job just flat black it imo. Or if you really want flat black get it painted flat black and get a matte clear coat.

Reaction score
You can get a can of "Hot Rod Black" primer from NAPA for about thirty bucks, you only mix in a reducer 50/50.. Lasts a really long time and has a matte finish. The can would do a fullsize and still leave you a good bit if needed for touch up later. Best thing about it, if you get a ton of bug guts ( which are a ***** on anything )... Just hit it with an 800 grit wet sand paper while washing and itll look fresh again :rocking:

...........Personally, I'm all for the flat green lol.............

Reaction score
Oh! Thought he was debating between primer or sticker..lol, heck.. If ya want cheap paint, get a commercial / fleet paint.. A gallon of those colors is under a hundred bucks with everything.. They are basic single stages, NAPA has those too.. Or even the new Duplicolor line of paint, many custom colors for 22 bucks a can at most all part stores.. And its suppose to be a really good paint..
.. the OD Green would look sick! ..

chen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm gonna go to napa today and check it out.
I'm gonna lookup colors And drive around town and see what colors I don't see lol
But for now just a flat black so my tint doesn't stand out as much.

chen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As for a photo as soon as I get to a computer I'll upload one. My phone doesn't allow me

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I'm gonna go to napa today and check it out.
I'm gonna lookup colors And drive around town and see what colors I don't see lol
But for now just a flat black so my tint doesn't stand out as much.

Well here's the colors every car is basically painted now adays!

Black
Silver
White
Dark Green

As long as you stay away from those, unless it's a 2 tone.

If I 3 of the same truck and I had to choose 3 paint schemes, here's what I would do.
Like a Chevelle

Truck 1: Metallic Red w/ white Rally stripes

Truck 2: Flat olive drab army camo style
You must be registered for see images

Truck 3: Matte white
You must be registered for see images attach

chen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was just talking to my gf about red and stripes.
But we see alot of red trucks. Your photo didn't upload on that one.
And the matte white is also another of my consideration.