firewall wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Not sure where to post this... but the wiring that goes from under the dash, to through the firewall, how do I remove that? on the passenger side that is, looked like a big plug, but then you take the clips apart and it looks like a big glob of hot glue gun lol.... am I supposed to just take it apart on the driver side, then swing it around and pull it through the passenger side? (im getting ready to do the body work soon on the cab... so if like to know how I could take all the wires and such so I can shave the firewall...

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just took the plastic cover off and melted all that glue or wax off and used a grommit to run it through the firewall in a better spot for me.

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In his first pic you can see the loom in the right side of the hole in the firewall.
You must be registered for see images attach

And here you can see where we moved it.

One more shot.

Owain Arwel

Reaction score
There are plugs in the firewall just forward of the driver and passenger doors. They are easly accessed bu opening the side panel and coming up from the bottom or in from the engine compartment.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure both the plugs are connected with a bolt or two. Then the connectors come apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
the fire wall one, I took the bolt out, and inside the big clip thing, is like I said above, a big gob of glue lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMACGMC