Finally lowered the front 4/6 dropped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96blackswb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally lowered the front I put on Mcgaughys 2 inch lowering spindles with some belltech 3 inch lowering coils but I put the 1 inch lift spaced on the top and the back has a belltech Flip kit and it’s sitting on Belltech street Performance shocks and this thing rides REALLY GOOD and I’m not ****** u drives better than stock by far and love it I’m currently running the stock 15 inch tires and had to cut the gutters on the lower control arm and the tires are big otherwise I’d be dropping it to a 5/7 but taking the spacer lift out and throwing in some rear shackles but for now I’ll leave it like this until I get some wheels and lower tires for that PICTURES ARE FROM FINISHED PROJECT TO WHEN I STARTED IT TO WHEN I BOUGHT THE TRUCK let me know what u guys think of it and the next project is LS Swapping it so any info would be helpful

You must be registered for see images attach

96blackswb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Truck looks slick. If you haven't already, you might want to prep rolling those fender lips. I only say that because I didn't do it until I hit a dip and cut the sidewalls on a brand new set of tires. Lol
Ya I need to do that lol

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya I need to do that lol
There's a tool that Eastwood makes specifically for it. Bolts to the hub and has an articulating arm with a wheel on the end. Suppose to make an even and smooth fold in the lip. Just take your time and you'll get it done. I think @sewlow used hammer and dolly's on his. He might know if the fender roller tool is worth the buy.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
There's a tool that Eastwood makes specifically for it. Bolts to the hub and has an articulating arm with a wheel on the end. Suppose to make an even and smooth fold in the lip. Just take your time and you'll get it done. I think @sewlow used hammer and dolly's on his. He might know if the fender roller tool is worth the buy.

Never used the Eastwood fender roller.
Only because I've been told to stay the hell away from it. Apparently, it's screwed up more fenders than not.
I've been on here long enough to learn that when the real OG guys (I don't consider myself in that group!) say something's no beuno, they're usually right.
Found that out the few times that I didn't listen to their advice.
For instance, doing a 2/4 drop. They said don't do it. I did anyhow.
...and they were right! Doh!
A proper body hammer & dolly + some patience. Don't try to bend the lip all at once. Took me about 3 runs of hammering in either direction.
Start from the center & work out from there.
Only about 8"-10" (16"-20" total) out from the center is all that needs to be done.