Finally got a CCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevensb

Reaction score
So I joined here back in september of 2011 just to ask one question but I always monitor the site to see what I can't learn. GMT400 have always been my favorite body style since my very first truck when I was 15. A '90 ext. cab Silverado. Second truck was an 07 classic GMC I bought brand new and still have, but I always wanted to go back to a GMT400. I've always wanted a CCSB body on one and today I saw one at a lot and I decided I couldn't pass it up. I only drive white trucks (they cut through the wind better), and this one was just perfect. A 1999 white CCSB K2500, had to have it. has 92k original miles with 454/4l80. I wasn't going to go back to another automatic trans but I made an exception for this guy. It should be illegal to leave a truck just plain factory and I've customized all my trucks so I can't wait to start on this one. I know the first thing going is the horrible wheel/tire combo.

Didn't want the thread image heavy so I'll just link you guys to a photobucket album and you can see for yourself some of the changes my trucks have gone through, some for the worse haha, pics SHOULD be in order, anyway enjoy, hope to get pretty active on here.

http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/1227stevensb/library/

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Like the rigs!! Hope to see more from ya! We need more crew cab guys anyways.

Tyler/T-Unit

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I guess this requires a welcome soo..... :welcome:

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, it's great to have you here.

Tony