Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

black97305

Reaction score
A guy at my dads work has these mirrors power and heated he said he got them 2 months ago on ebay for $150. Just looked today and the best i found was like $200 for the same as he has. I think I am going to get the just power ones does $190 sound about right? They are from 1a auto, anyone else get these or everyone got optionracing?

Is optionracing still making them I couldn't find them. If they are still making just power could someone post a direct link to them?

Thanks

-Dan

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
A guy at my dads work has these mirrors power and heated he said he got them 2 months ago on ebay for $150. Just looked today and the best i found was like $200 for the same as he has. I think I am going to get the just power ones does $190 sound about right? They are from 1a auto, anyone else get these or everyone got optionracing?

Is optionracing still making them I couldn't find them. If they are still making just power could someone post a direct link to them?

Thanks

-Dan

Ive never heard of option racing but both of my sets are off ebay

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score

Thanks

-Dan

I got mine from 1a auto

sent from Rustbucket

83GMCK2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Western WA from Eastern WA, aka the wet side from
Do they work good? And how do they hook up?

I believe it's a factory plug. My truck had tri-pod mirrors on it so David built a separate mirror harness for my truck and wired it in as factory, using the rear defrost button on HVAC control. Check my built thread and check the first page or two here, he's got pics of the plugs.

GMC97

Reaction score
How's the vibration with these tow mirrors? A few years ago I bought some off Ebay (kool-vue) for my d-max and they vibrated bad going down the road, finally had to put some stick on wheels weights on the back side of the mirror, it helped some but still vibrated alittle but not nearly as bad.

88gmt400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The passenger side top mirror will vibrate more than any other on these

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2