Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudeater

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so ive decided since i messd one of the signals up and its all apart may aswell modify it and make lower parking light and uper signals... which color though white or orange will show best behind the lense

hey big blue did you ever fix your lights? I am probably just going to do like the OP but you have me interested in this idea.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i havent gotten around to it yet. working on the conversion of all of my door switches to blue leds. still waiting on thme to come. then i will look into the signals more. im either going to do like the original poster did or make two lights still not sure yet and which leds to use

1sick65malibu

Reaction score
thinking about getting some for my tahoe, has anyone color matched them yet or tried smoking the led lens? they are for sure going to my to buy list before summer. should work a lot better for towing the boat!!

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like em black. im sure tinting the lense wouldnt be hard. tinted all the lights i have on the rear of my tahoe. any pictures of yours? looks like a 2dr of mine

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmmm....Wonder how much I can get these from my dad for. He can get dealership parts at a discounted rate working at a Nissan dealer. I'd love to upgrade these when I get the truck painted so I can get rid of the dumbo chrome mirrors

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Got mine on!
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach