Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Ehh too much chrome for me... I only need it to be a mirror on one side not both :jester:

Are those heated?

Why can't they make one with power, heated, dimming, and the turn signal in the glass (like the gmt-800)?!? haha That's what I want

Yeah, too much chrome. FYI the towing mirrors aren't autodim, even factory ones.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, too much chrome. FYI the towing mirrors aren't autodim, even factory ones.

I knew that they didn't make these auto dim but I thought that surely at least the high option tow mirrors on the GMT-900s had auto dim but that was just an assumption and an incorrect one at that :p.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
mounted to mirrors to my stepside

You must be registered for see images attach

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Aww, man, I want those lenses, I don't even mind the chrome, just want the clear lenses.

On another note, I wonder how hard it would be to cut a signal hole for my mirrors into these covers...then paint them white to match my truck without having to sand and paint my $250 mirrors....

You must be registered for see images

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mounted to mirrors to my stepside
Looks good!
Aww, man, I want those lenses, I don't even mind the chrome, just want the clear lenses.

On another note, I wonder how hard it would be to cut a signal hole for my mirrors into these covers...then paint them white to match my truck without having to sand and paint my $250 mirrors....

You must be registered for see images

I guess all the covers don't have a hole because the gmt-800 and gmt-900 mirrors have the signal in the glass?

You could probably cut a hole but I wonder if it would be easier to notice that there was a cover on it since the signals would be recessed or countersunk a little bit?