Finally get my BELLTECH 2/4 drop!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Silvi 1990

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got a couple of days off and my Belltech 2/4 drop installed. I was a little sceptical about this kit because of some of the things i have been hearing about the bell tech system. Some of the comments were that it pushes the front tires out of the normal position, that their spendles wear out to fast and that the ride quality sucks. But Luckly i heard alot more good things which made me go with the setup and im highly satisfied. The Ride is GREAT I mean GREAT!!!!!! smooth as can be. With wide 20s i only have a problems with the driver side finder touching my tire with deep dips in the road while on the highway (which was easily fixed with a roll of painters tape and some pilers creating a set of rolled fenders Link here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzOjDbwgRr8). I went to the lake and snaped some pics enjoy
Lowered
You must be registered for see images attach

Stock

Super Silvi 1990

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thx im getting QTP electronic cutouts here soon so the dumps will happen im kindof partial to the badges tho. 1500 will go but will be replaced with sport of SS badges after my 490 horse 5.3L gets in between the rails.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thx im getting QTP electronic cutouts here soon so the dumps will happen im kindof partial to the badges tho. 1500 will go but will be replaced with sport of SS badges after my 490 horse 5.3L gets in between the rails.

sweet. wats done to it.

Super Silvi 1990

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In a magazine i get every month (SUPER CHEVY) they did a build on a 02 silverado 5.3L they put some heads and a cam and made 400 horse so im going all out and putting on dart heads, some crane roller rockers, a thumper cam, and a lsx fast intake. The cutouts idea came from a buddy of mine that has a built WS6 trans am and a 460 trans. Heres the album where i helped him build a 301 turbo in school. http://www.streetfire.net/photo/the-pistons-of-a-301-turbo-trans-am_1656071.htm

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
with that much power your gonna need a built tranny. i dont guess you need a stall but a 3200 stall would be nice as well.

Super Silvi 1990

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks af reg and Cowl boy i was going to go with a 5 speed from a 06 regency silverado or a trimic 6 speed auto but im still lookin into it. Also i was looking at a strange s60 rear end or just going with 411 gears (If it wouldnt fit) and a better spline on the axels. All in do time or should i say when the check comes.