fiberglassed door panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Im not doing the whole thing... basicly doing the dash, top corner of the door panel that the dash meets to it . (The '90s interior) Then im doing the lower half of the middle console to help it flow better. but like even the dash, all im doing is the top part of it basicly, the middle (glove compartment and the stereo part of it is getting dyed black) Just enough to show the bit of hard work into it lol. But i do love the look of it!

J-Dub

Underdog Performance
Reaction score
Its gotta be worth the time thought man. Those panels look amazing!!!

livewire903

Reaction score
Looks awesome I love the color also. Has anyone tried to fiberglass a headliner?

Sent from my LS powered device.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
ya these sucked to make, sanding took forever. If i decide to do this to my dually next ima try some other type of material besides fleece.

Buddy of mine uses headliner material for making custom formed sub boxes instead of the fleece. Has a 6 way stretch & forms to contours nicely. Thinner than fleece, and once it's been soaked with resin & cures a bit, makes a decent base for the kitty hair. Takes less resin than the fleece does on that first initial soaking.

That's very nice so far! Gonna be one bad a$$ interior! Beautiful!

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Never thought of that either! Cool!

The most forgiving, flexible, stretchable medium to work with as a base for resin.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
Reaction score
That looks great!! I ended up just fiberglassing my kick panels and fiberglassed a rear holder for the speakers in the head liner. One day I might do the whole door panels, but that looks like way to much work! Haha I painted the door panels black with SEM Dye and so far so good.