FEELER: Hub-Glo Kit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
what do I have to do to get a set in blue...I got paypal
give me a complete set of directions and I will do a pics for your install sheet

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Still working on a universal mounting system for them, the supplier we have put us in the back of the line on backorders, so unless we find another company to make these "mounting rings", then it will be a while before they're retailed.

danstowers82

Reaction score
That sucks. Would look good behind my 26's. :(

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
If anyone has a biz that can fabricate plastic(or metal with a rubber coating), we in essence need a right-angle (shaped like angle iron) piece that is made into a loop. It must be flexible enough to expand and contract itself to fit different circumference brake backing plates. These will bolt to your factory backing plate and will be the support for the LEDs. Mounting flange for leds needs to be atleast 1/2"(preferrably 1" for future design options), while the other part of flange needs to be atleast 3/4"(to bolt to the backing plates).

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
you mean something like the stuff you use to make curved edges on well wheels for doing body work.....
did you ever think of making it two parts, or two halves for each corner...over lapping makes them totally expandable...then make a jig to press out the round inch on the edges, from blanks you can make yourself...until you find someone to make them

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I actually debated on going the simple route of taking 2" wide lexan strips, laying them with an inch overhanging a table edge, hitting them with a heat gun to make a 90-degree "angle lexan", then cutting vertical slits and letting the edges overlap as it curved, to make them into circles. It would certainly look ed up prolly, but would prolly work for the time being.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
if you use lexan you can make a template and melt them into shape in the oven...then trim off the extra
or old tin 12" pie plates with the center cut out....pretty sturdy