FEELER: Hub-Glo Kit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
This is our newest design here at HyPer, it's still in the Alpha stages so it will be another month or two before they're ready to go. I'll be updating with pics and video as we progress.

Crappy test pic, lights aren't adjusted or aimed, just set in place for purpose of testing.
You must be registered for see images attach
<-----glare reduction turned on

<-----this enough light output for you critics?!

Also, Outlaw II's are the worst wheels for testing lights with, the more open area between "spokes" the more light output, also the larger diameter of the wheel, the better light output. Whatever light doesn't shine through gets reflected back onto the wheelwell and underside of the vehicle.

-Mike.

Last edited:

fun4me

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would like to see more pics from different angles & with different wheels

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Projected completion date will be around the end of the month with the first reserved kits going out by the end of the first week in February.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Beta(testing stage) will start by end of the month....I'll take pics during and after install. Mostly will be pics of the wires ran, I haven't gotten in my regular stock of clamps and other stuff that will go with kits, so you'll see zip-ties holding up alot of stuff as a mockup.

Price is still being finalized, but it will definitely be within the 125-175 I originally stated as my goal.

Also, the following tools will be needed to install:

Drill
1/4" bit able to drill light steel
Screwdriver(powered or manual)
Wire crimper/stripper/trimmer
Toggle switch(kit allows multiple ways to turn them on/off)

Modifications to vehicle will include:

Drilling 8 holes(1/4" in size)in each backing plate lip for mounting. Drilling a hole in each inner front fender. Drilling holes in underside of body(using threadseal on screws is optional but recommended). Drilling holes in frame rails for Ground wires(could also use body).

If you're local to me, PM for price to install or help install. At the least ya gotta buy my food and fuel :p

Last edited:

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
How do these compare to the "tire flys" that were big with the ricer crowd? I think it's a bad ass idea.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
They have enough light spread to light up the area between left and right wheels, outside the wheels(thru open area between spokes)....pretty much to fill in the unlit areas an underbody kit doesn't glow. But testing has proven with some wheels that it's stronger than an underbody kit.

Wiring kit is being finalized and will be ready as early as the middle of february. Had some emergencies come up so got a little behind.

We'll have a demo kit installed on the sponsored truck at the Memphis/Southaven Civic Center meet, and also at the show in Daytona.