FEELER: Hub-Glo Kit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
We have a prototype we'll be showing off at the southaven meet and other shows.....I've been a bit busy and have had some problems with my LED supplier losing stuff they send and other stuff along those lines.....seemingly when I give an estimated deadline, I dont meet it....soooo, they'll be ready sooner than later!!! Sorry I can't be more specific currently.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
woooooo.....old thread. ok, they've actually been ready for a while now, but here's the catch, only a licensed HyPer Auto Lights installer can install them while retaining your warranty. Due to the locations of where these mount, we've found that someone who doesn't take alot of care during install can damage the equipment, and more importantly, can cause a short in the wiring harness. I just recently replaced about 15 feet of wiring in an '05 dodge truck, cuz the guy ran a power wire along the sharp edge of a leaf spring hanger, it shorted and grounded out the power wire between it and the fuse. It blew the 5a fuse, and thinking leds drew more than 5a of power, he replaced it with a 35a, hooked the battery back up and that 15 feet of power wire caught fire. So he had about a 15 foot long strip of fire underneath his truck.

96twodoor, if you have a shop and a whole day to waste(because it's nice to just take your time once in a while.....instead of rushing), we can figure up a day to come over and do your HubGlo's. Mainly needa know what color you want, or if you want color-changing.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
how about a, how to install dvd...and were do i have to go to get some

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
The hubglo's can be purchased directly from me, and I like that idea about the install dvd, so I'll record the next install we do.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
i run baer 13" brakes up front is there going to be an issue...i kept the factory inner dust sheild