FastOrange: Stage 2 (Transmission)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ohh if you manually shift maybe you should look more into a manual valve body or one of the kits that make yours manual shift only for the th400.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
ohh if you manually shift maybe you should look more into a manual valve body or one of the kits that make yours manual shift only for the th400.

no, i want to be able to put it into D when i want to. i believe a nice transgo shiftkit will be good enough.

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dude they make a stage 3 or stage 4 shift kit for those that gives u manual control at any rpm or gear
i wouldnt recomind it but damn ud be breakin some bands lol

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
some of the kits give you full manual control and then normal when in drive. I aint ever used transgo, I used b&m and love it.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
some of the kits give you full manual control and then normal when in drive. I aint ever used transgo, I used b&m and love it.

from what ive read, if you neck snapping shifts and thats all you care about, go B&M

TransGo invented the "ShiftKit" infact its the reason B&M calls there a "Shift Improver Kit" because TransGo has the copyright to "ShiftKit" anyways, Transgo makes there kits to replace problem areas, while still firming up the Shifts. Ive been thinking of actually using a combination of the TransGo kit and a B&M kit.

not sure what kit or which company im going with 100% right now, my local speed shop carrys B&M THM400 stuff in stock, TransGo would be special order.