Facelift for my Z56 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hrkhotrods

Reaction score
I had this 00' Denali clip laying around for a couple years now. It originally was intended for my 89' ecsb but plans changed with that truck and I parted it out. The front clip on my Tahoe has seen better days(literally not one straight panel on the front) so after finally installing all new chrome parts on my dad's 04' Sierra, I grabbed his old bumper and decided to use that with the Denali clip. Bumper still needs some tweaking to get it right but not bad for a half a weekends work... :)

Hardest part was finding the correct pigtails for the parking lights. Ended up finding the brakelamp sockets from an 00-05 Silverado that worked perfectly at the u pull. Better than the $38 ea AutoZone wanted for them new.

Attachments

• IMG_20150727_052404.jpg
    IMG_20150727_052404.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 66
  • CAM01652.jpg
    CAM01652.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 54
  • CAM01666.jpg
    CAM01666.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 57
  • CAM01684.jpg
    CAM01684.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 59
  • CAM01690.jpg
    CAM01690.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 81

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm not a big fan of the stock Escalade/Denali bumpers. The 800 series bumper gives it more of a truck look IMO. It was fairly simple to adapt but I'm still not happy. I want to raise it up another inch to eliminate the gap as much as possible...

Check out 1badgmc's thread. I believe it was there that he elaborated about the 800 bumper on his blue truck. As it was sectioned in several places as was the lower plastic section. That truck was done really well.

hrkhotrods

Reaction score
Check out 1badgmc's thread. I believe it was there that he elaborated about the 800 bumper on his blue truck. As it was sectioned in several places as was the lower plastic section. That truck was done really well.

I agree. He pulled that one off really well. I was building my old eclb at the same time as he built his back 15 years ago. Here's my old truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had this 00' Denali clip laying around for a couple years now. It originally was intended for my 89' ecsb but plans changed with that truck and I parted it out. The front clip on my Tahoe has seen better days(literally not one straight panel on the front) so after finally installing all new chrome parts on my dad's 04' Sierra, I grabbed his old bumper and decided to use that with the Denali clip. Bumper still needs some tweaking to get it right but not bad for a half a weekends work... :)

Hardest part was finding the correct pigtails for the parking lights. Ended up finding the brakelamp sockets from an 00-05 Silverado that worked perfectly at the u pull. Better than the $38 ea AutoZone wanted for them new.
Wow that looks nice