Even step in OBS radio?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Maybe instead of 105.1, 105.3, 105.5, 105.7, et

it's

105.2, 105.4, 105.6, 105.8, et

IDK, just a thought. I could be completely off base here.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
All radio stations in the US after the (.) are odd numbers, not even. So you must not be in the US? Some radios, mostly older ones will move in a single step. I don't know why you'd want to do it, but....

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep, i'm outside of US. I know that all your radios have only odd waves. I asked only cos yesterday i saw that kind of radio in 96 Tahoe. It have euro step, p\n 15768836, but it's cassette and mine is CD. I heard from local technichians that in newer radios to do it, chip must be changed and for the older ones combination of buttons could change it.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Yep, i'm outside of US. I know that all your radios have only odd waves. I asked only cos yesterday i saw that kind of radio in 96 Tahoe. It have euro step, p\n 15768836, but it's cassette and mine is CD. I heard from local technichians that in newer radios to do it, chip must be changed and for the older ones combination of buttons could change it.

Ok. I wouldn't think it would be that tough to do. You just have to find someone that's done it. :)