Escalade Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Looking for an Escalade Console, doesn't have to be very nice, just complete. Im sure ill plug up the rear heater switches and stereo controls and paint.

wave_crusher

Reaction score
I have one i'd like $150 for, I just posted it on another guys WTB thread though. If he doesn't want it it's all yours.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer, I finally just bought one out of a 2000 Tahoe LS, it doesn't have the hole in the front or radio controls.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i have one but missing rear cup holder door like always. poor shape of course but clean/dye/recover leather and it be nice again. perfect for regular cab where rear cup holder doesnt matter. ;)

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have one but missing rear cup holder door like always. poor shape of course but clean/dye/recover leather and it be nice again. perfect for regular cab where rear cup holder doesnt matter. ;)

I bought 1 a while ago and when it came it did not have those pieces either or the metal frame work to attach it to my truck !! Was wondering if you could ship me any of those parts and I would pay for shipping too !!! Dave