Escalade Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
ooo ooo I have 72,876 haha
Get outta here lol mileage goes up fast when you start driving consistently. Enjoy that pre 100,000 while you can, after that all the bugs start coming out of the truck

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Well i got 4 months until i actually start driving and schoola nd work are within 10 minutes of my house. Should be a while.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
LOL ive put ruffly 50K on my truck in the last 4years or so. it does go up quick... bought it at like 145K and now its at 206K and climbing every day :D
only difference is the old tbi and vortec. should still work tho. and the police one is dam near imposible to find or somebody wants a pot of gold and 3 wishes for it ;)

Gatorboy

Reaction score
I ended up ordering another '95 cluster I can tinker with until I get it exactly how I want it then throw it in my truck. I can live without the cool looking 120 mph speedo I guess lol

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
but you wont know how fast your going over 100mph ;)

i rarely peg out my esky cluster but i do try to do it once a year just to stretch her legs when conditions are perfect! which isnt to often around here!

Gatorboy

Reaction score
but you wont know how fast your going over 100mph ;)

i rarely peg out my esky cluster but i do try to do it once a year just to stretch her legs when conditions are perfect! which isnt to often around here!

That's what my speedo app is for on my phone lol I read on a few sites that the tach will be thrown off so I said screw it and ill just make my replacement bada$$ with some LEDs and such