E-fan a/c trigger wire 99 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skychair

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got 1 wire to hook up, but dont know which it is.
From what I've read it is a green wire in the under hood fuse box.
Any one have an idea what wire is correct to trigger Hi speed fans when the a/c clutch engages????
Ron
You must be registered for see images attach

mattillac

Lurker
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

dsc00241-jpg.204603

If I am seeing things correctly here. Looking over a diagram, the dark green wire/third wire up from the bottom left corner of your pic is the "trigger" that leads to the a/c compressor, it should have +12v when the compressor is commanded on.

If you remove the a/c compressor relay from the underhood fuse center there and then remove the plug from the back of the a/c compressor, you could verify the continuity of the dark green wire end to end with a ohm meter.

The back of the a/c compressor relay at the fuse center there should have four wires leading to it:

Pink wire/fourth wire up from bottom left corner of pic - Goes to IGN-E fuse(underhood fuse center)hot in run and start.

Dark green/white wire - Goes to PCM, when required the PCM provides the -12v to the a/c compressor relay(underhood fuse center).

Orange wire - Goes to the a/c comp fuse(underhood fuse center).

Dark green wire/third wire up from the bottom left corner of pic - Goes to the a/c compressor.

Hope that helps.

Last edited: