dumb question about my rear view mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firefighter_2319

more time than money
Reaction score
my rear view mirror is a compass/mirrior, when i turn the key on, its works but it displays the compass and the ferihent like it would if i had a temp mirror. can i or is it possible if i got a temp prob and wired it would i have temp and compass?

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I don't understand what you're asking. You have a compass/temp mirror. Don't you have a temp probe already wired up? Are you asking if it would be a dual display, (ie. both temp and compass would show at the same time)?

firefighter_2319

more time than money
Reaction score
I don't understand what you're asking. You have a compass/temp mirror. Don't you have a temp probe already wired up? Are you asking if it would be a dual display, (ie. both temp and compass would show at the same time)?

i have a compass mirrior. when i turn on the key it shows up the directions but it quickly shows the "F" in the corner. so can i get a temp probe and wire it up and can it become a compass/temp mirror or do i just need to get a temp mirror?

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have a compass mirrior. when i turn on the key it shows up the directions but it quickly shows the "F" in the corner. so can i get a temp probe and wire it up and can it become a compass/temp mirror or do i just need to get a temp mirror?

No you need a comp temp mirror.

Sent from somewhere in MN