Dually Fender Marker Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Racesmith

Reaction score
I cannot find the OEM rear fender clearance/marker lens/lights anywhere. I would like a new set with LEDs. Anyone find any in 2024?

bretcopsey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
WOW!

At prices like that it sure would be nice to see the aftermarket step in. Dunno if that's a place they could make money but it SEEMS like a market niche to fill. and *ahem* some clear and smoked options would be sweet while they're at it.. HINT HINT

Richard

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I bought an OEM one from this seller last year. Wasn’t crazy about spending $45 for such a small part but needed it to replace a missing one.

For LEDs I used www.superbrightleds.com

OEM part numbers:
Amber LH 5974617 RH 5974618

Red LH 5974619 RH 5974620

$76 now, in step with Classic Industries' price. :(

Providing they actually have stock, you can get a full set of these from online dealers like GMParts Giant, w/shipping and tax for about $145 (each lens $32-ish/ea before tax, shipping)

Richard

Last edited:

bretcopsey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
$76 now, in step with Classic Industries' price. :(

Richard
Yeah, noticed that the ambers jumped up to $76. They still have the reds listed at $45.99, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see that change soon. Agree with you on aftermarket stepping in. When I was searching I found all kinds of options for GMT800…

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, noticed that the ambers jumped up to $76. They still have the reds listed at $45.99, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see that change soon. Agree with you on aftermarket stepping in. When I was searching I found all kinds of options for GMT800…
See my above edit. Online GM dealers have 'em at half that price - IF they're stocked or can be ordered. GMParts Giant doesn't indicate lack of stock; GMParts Direct says "special order item" but doesn't indicate discontinued. For the hell of it I just ordered a full set; we'll see if they show.

Richard

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you for letting me know where to get them! I ordered a set from GMParts Giant as well.
Received an email from GMParts Giant today..

Hello from GMPartsGiant.com,

Thank you for ordering your part(s) with us.

To continue processing your order (order # omitted from this post), your attention is required for the following issues.
Parts on order do not apply to VIN provided and we unfortunately do not have parts available for VIN.

Please advise if you wish to cancel order completely or request to proceed with parts on order.

Thank you.​

My response: "I did not provide a VIN, I simply picked my vehicle model from the list. However, my 1993 GMC C3500 DRW truck VIN # is (VIN omitted for this post) for reference. I am 100% certain the parts I ordered fit my vehicle. Thank you"

I guess we'll see...

Richard