Dual Exhaust Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The 697hp was my 406 and was a reply to his 406 build and its power level. Nothing stock or even gm on it except the oil filter adapter and even its been modified!

badco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Superflo sf901 dynos use a pre programmed algorithm that cant be changed. you could lie about the calibration weight or the weather numbers you enter but what would be the use? If we built a engine that on paper made 20 more hp than his old engine but if it dont out perform his old engine then what? Reputation is everything in a business where everyone is bound by same rules.

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You're not going to get there with any stock cam, but he's already said they run a custom cam.

well then it isn’t a stock engine by definition.... therefore his claims of having a stock engine making x hp is simply untrue. By definition his engine is no longer stock especially since it’s using non stock internals.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds to me he knows what he is talking about. I really wish I could afford one of his engines. I'd settle for 500 hp.

badco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stock eliminator engines have to have stock stroke, stock rod length, stock design piston, stock lift, stock casting heads, stock valve size, stock number correct carb and stock cast number intake.

badco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Back to the original question, yes duals can help with power and a x or h dont hurt but it really is preference. The single exhaust without a cat and dual out runs and sounds good also