DRL delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Factory fogs use the same fuse as the DRLs, so if you have fogs then you can't pull the fuse. You have to pull out the drl unit from under the dash.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Is this a common thing with 98 GMT400s? On my 97 just that one fuse disables the DRLs with no problem. Can't say the same when I had my S10, I had to put a resistor on the DRL sensor itself to disable it.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I pulled just the drl fuse on mine an everything else still works but I don't have factory fogs either so :shrug:

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My DRL relay went out some years back and never bothered to fix since I was trying to turn the DRL's off since I got the truck new and when the fuse was pulled I lost power to the fog lights.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
To Op: there is no link between the DRL and the steering lock.

Just a coincidence that it glitched at the same time...

AA13

Reaction score
Hey guys I just joined the forum today...So I pulled my fuse but that also deleted my amber parking lights, I dont want that. So if I pull that black grill looking box from under my dash it will disable the DRLs but still allow my amber parking lights to work??