Driveway photo shoot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
If you're looking for the non-LED versions of them, I've seen them on eBay for around $80 shipped.

Yessir, those. Ill take a look, thanks.

What did you wetsand your tails with? I started off using 600 grit, to get the majority of stuff off, then I bumped up to 2000 grit to smooth it out. Then, a couple weeks ago, I cleared them, but I need to polish them. I wetsanded the clear with 2000 grit, but I was out of polishing compound to make 'em shine. Plus, your lights were 'on', but not full brightness, they're really dim when you just have lights on, because at night they don't need to be bright, just visible.

I used 2000 off the bat then hand polished the **** out of them with compund.
About brightness levels, your right lol I'm sure they're alot brighter when i brake. When i get home from school ill try lower grit sandpaper then 2000, then compound.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Plus, your lights were 'on', but not full brightness, they're really dim when you just have lights on, because at night they don't need to be bright, just visible.

Checked it out, and you were right. Here they are with the pedal applied. Not sure how bright they are in broad daylight, though.

You must be registered for see images attach