Drivetrain Fluids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mistaake

Reaction score
True, sensors I try to stay AC Delco anything else aftermarket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alright so tranny fluid and filter are changed. i'll log tps tomorrow morning when its cold. will report back!

still confused about transfer case and diff fluids though

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright so tranny fluid and filter are changed. i'll log tps tomorrow morning when its cold. will report back!

still confused about transfer case and diff fluids though

What are you confused about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
i definitely believe in acdelco spark plugs :) but everythign else i just am skeptical that acdelco is any better. it bothers me to say this but acdelco isnt made in america anyway its all hecho en mexico or made in china lol so why waste money on it? the only thing i like about buying acdelco is im supporting gm a little but its just nice to be able to get a free replacement under warranty from any oreilly since tps is pretty easy to change. if the acdelco part was made in america i would gladly spend extra for it.

Just throwing this out there, country of origin is not the end-all of part quality. For instance, TTI incorporated (based in Hong Kong, China) owns and produces Ryobi, Milwaukee, AEG, and Hart tools. They also develop and produce Ridgid under license. You can get all types and qualities of tool from the exact same people in the exact same factories.

The extra money you're paying for AC Delco parts will almost certainly mean that someone paid closer attention to quality control. Just my .02c, but I agree with @95Escahoe. I'd stick to AC Delco sensors if it were my decision.