Driver side lower control arm obs k1500 NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im trying to locate a stock driver side lower control arm. I have 2 different looking ones on my truck and would liek to find a true oem driver side arm. Let me know what u got and how much shipped to 08742

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what about lmc? they may not be stock but they are new. if they work shouldn't have to worry about 2 different ones.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need am oem one b/c the driver side has an aftermarket lower arm that has a non replacement balljoint in it.

so instead of buying a new one for 300$ id like to find a used one so i can put my new balljoints in that i have sitting in my garage. i dont have receipts for them so i cant get my money back so id like to find an oem arm.

Last edited:

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it should be a lot less than 300 for a new arm from the dealer

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It is alot less and THEY HAVE to be replaceable. It's more then likely a press in, not a big deal all the older trucks are the same way, one these trucks they used 2, bolt in or press in, if it's aftermarket it could be a bolt in deal that has rivets, those just get ground off and the new one bolts in, again like the older trucks factory uppers.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i wish i took pics of it b/c i dont want to get into a pissing match. driver side is NONREPLACEABLE as the passenger side is. i dont want 2 different ball joints in my truck so im trying to correct that. i dont want one bolt in and other press in. but the driver side is not replaceable so i need a stock oem arm.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
we need pics because ball joints have to be replaceable kinda stupid not to be, but having one bolt in and one press in is nothing. As for local dealer, screw that try lmc or something. I find better deals online all the time.

I aint calling you a liar man I beleive you or what ppl say, but everyone likes proof, because everyone knows ball joints are commonly worn items, normal wear and tear like any other rubber part. That's like making a tire not replaceable or something, or bearings. it's just hard to beleive some idiot would make something like that.

LOL well buddy they aint much cheaper, $270 from lmc plus shipping and such might be less then $300 total though. They aint oem but they are complete. I wonder is classicparts has them?

Last edited:

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
we need pics because ball joints have to be replaceable kinda stupid not to be, but having one bolt in and one press in is nothing. As for local dealer, screw that try lmc or something. I find better deals online all the time.

I aint calling you a liar man I beleive you or what ppl say, but everyone likes proof, because everyone knows ball joints are commonly worn items, normal wear and tear like any other rubber part. That's like making a tire not replaceable or something, or bearings. it's just hard to beleive some idiot would make something like that.

LOL well buddy they aint much cheaper, $270 from lmc plus shipping and such might be less then $300 total though. They aint oem but they are complete. I wonder is classicparts has them?

well i wish i got pics, but my phone doesnt have an led light on it. but it is what it is, im just in search of a used one. i dont want 1 new one b/c everything else is old on the truck so i want it to match lol.