Driver Information Center for my 97 k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am looking for a DIC out of a Blazer/Bravada/Jimmy.
http://www.gmtruckcentral.com/articles/GMT400DIC.html
This is the one I am talking about. I am looking for enough wiring on the temp sensor and the unit itself for me to use, so at least 4-6 inches. at LEAST.

I need the DIC itself and the temp sensor. If you have one and are willing to sell it, let me know please. Would be preferable if there was a way to verify it working before I get it.

Thank you.

Last edited:

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may have one in the garage. So you are looking for the Comp/temp/mpg/ave mpg/fuel used one correct?

Also FYI the "range" part WILL NOT work on your truck

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I may have one in the garage. So you are looking for the Comp/temp/mpg/ave mpg/fuel used one correct?

Also FYI the "range" part WILL NOT work on your truck

Yes I want the one with all the features and yes I know it will say "lo". I'm hoping to get the temp sensor with it if you'd have it.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe I still have one with temp sensor in the garage. I'll look probably wednesday when the temps are "reasonable" for outside activities

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe I still have one with temp sensor in the garage. I'll look probably wednesday when the temps are "reasonable" for outside activities

Alright thanks man. I got horns looking for me too so I'm really hoping one of you two can find one. Thank again!!