Door Panel Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got two questions guy. The truck is a 97 ecsb Sierra. I'm wanting to recover the top and bottom fabric parts of the door panels. Do these pop out or what? I tried to do a ranger one time and I had to drill out the plastic rivets or whatever they were. How do these come out?

Also are Denali door panels direct swaps? What years? Any write ups?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
I read that the cloth can pop out from the back but I havint tried it myself to verify it

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The top can be removed from the back by pushing on the white clips with needle nose pliers. On bottom you need to remove Capet by starting on the back edge and peeling it off.

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the bottom part was broke, it cracked and every time I shut the for it hits the door jamb and gets stuck so its broke Even more..
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
What year is your truck? '95-'98 ('99 too?) Denalli & Escalade door panels will fit any other '95-'98 GMT400's that came with all the power stuff. The dif. is with the trim. Wood around the switch panels, & embroidery on the upper insert are the only differences. The D/E switch plates will have 4 openings for the window switches, on the driver's door panel, but they can be swapped out for some from an extra cab, which have only 2 openings. I don't believe that the switch plates for the extra cabs came in the wood variation, though.

WVXC450R

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's a 97 ecsb Sierra