Door panel light/reflector removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there anyway to remove the reflector/light that is in each door without removing the entire door panel?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Should just pop off. I think there are 2 tabs

Sent from my DEERE powered Droid

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Correct, be careful. Use a small screwdriver and pull it out from the latch side.

Sent from My padded cell using tapatalk 2

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Be sure to get underneath the lens completely, you might accidentally separate the lens from the back.

TA4S

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mine comes out pretty easy, pry on the red part and when you try to pull the bulb out of the housing be sure to do it slow and steady. Most of the time my bulb unplugs from the harness then i spend ten minutes trying to get the bulb out of the housing...

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It will come out , it is better to squeeze the tabs from the back so you dont take a chance of freying where light attaches to door panel. I have seen many lights practically fall out when door is slammed due to this. You can pop the the door panel clips on the bottom carefully closest to the light without having to remove the entire door panel and reach behind with your fingers and squeeze out the light.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Hope it goes without a hitch. Trucking gave you a pic of what I was trying to say!!!

tooslowtahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys anyone know where I can get replacements for the lights in question. Tried the junk yards with no luck. Thanks